Medisafe Plus 371 Vaccine Chiller/Fridge
Medisafe Plus 371 Vaccine Chiller/Fridge includes approved by the Pharmacy Guild of Australia(QCPP) and TGA approved, 381 litre capacity, audible and visual temperature alarms, min/Max temperature recorder, and visual and audible alarm signalling for high and low temperatures and power failure.
Purpose built for vaccine storage this QCPP accredited vaccine Fridge is a feature packed with market leading design and technology giving you peace of mind knowing your vaccines are stored in the safest possible manner, the Medisafe Plus range is suitable for dental, veterinarian, hospital, aged care, pharmacy, community health care and many more industries.
Medisafe Plus 371 Vaccine Fridge
Australian Government Department of Health’s ‘Strive for 5’ vaccine storage guidelines.
- QCPP cold chain accredited and TGA approved
- Digital temperature control system preconfigured to hold temperature from +2ºC to +8ºC in line with national ‘Strive for 5’ storage guidelines
- Dual temperature probes for both cabinet temperature and simulated vaccine temperature
- BMS outlet
- AQ Box cloud temperature monitoring with SMS and email alerts of temperature breach, loss of connectivity or power outage with 12 months' free access to the portal
- Audible and visual alarms
- Adjustable shelves
- Lockable door
- Low energy consumption
- Low noise output
- Dedicated technical service line
The AQ Box comes standard with the Medisafe Plus 371 and includes 12 months’ free access to the portal. The AQ Box acts as an automated data logger which allows you to view and print temperature charts with Minimum and Maximum temperatures, as well as real time data from any web-enabled smartphone, tablet, or computer. If there is a temperature breach, loss of connectivity or power outage, alerts are sent via SMS and email. The Medisafe Plus 371 also comes standard with a BMS outlet for hospital remote monitoring.
Denmark and Australia
+2°C to +8°C
Ambient Rating C = 30°C
595mm (W) x 595mm (D) x 1930mm (H)
Power supply = 240V, 10A
Power usage KWh/24hr/m² = 2.19kWh
Door hinged = RH, Shelves per door = 6
Commercial Fridge & Freezer Sales Australia is committed to providing best price, best quality brands and best support in Australia. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website as “in stock” are indeed in stock.