SilverChef equipment finance
Large upfront outlays for hospitality equipment can put pressure on your business’s cash flow, making it harder for you to meet your operating expenses (e.g. wages, rent, stock).
SilverChef’s finance solutions allow you to spread the cost of equipment over time and avoid tying up precious cash needed for other parts of your business.
In addition, SilverChef gives you unrivalled flexibility to adapt your equipment to the changing needs of your business.
The company offers two finance solutions:
- Rent–Try–Buy — for new or established businesses looking for $1,000 or more of equipment funding.
- Lease-to-Keep — for businesses more than 12 months old and looking for $10,000 or more of equipment funding.
Rent–Try–Buy is a flexible, 12-month rental agreement that lets you try commercial kitchen equipment before deciding whether to buy it.
You pay SilverChef for the equipment in manageable, weekly amounts out of the money it helps make you. The payments are 100% tax deductible.
The rental agreement gives you lot of options during and at the end of the 12-month term:
At any during the 12-month rental agreement you can:
- upgrade the equipment — to something bigger or better or completely different (as long as it has a higher value than the original)
- buy the equipment — you’ll get back 75% of your first year’s net rental payments — to put towards the purchase price.
At the end of the 12-month rental agreement you can:
- upgrade the equipment— see above
- buy the equipment — see above
- continue renting the equipment — you can continue renting month-to-month or get a 10% discount and rent for another 12 months
- work towards owning the equipment — over another two or three years for a respective 15% and 30% discount on your weekly payments
- return the equipment — if you no longer want or need the equipment.
Lease-to-Keep is a hire-purchase agreement under which you lease the equipment from SilverChef for low, monthly payments over two, three, four, or five years.
The interest rate — which is based on your business circumstances — is fixed for the term of the lease.
The equipment’s depreciation and the interest component of your lease payments are tax deductible.
At the end of the lease, you own the equipment.
SilverChef can give you approval for up to $65,000 of equipment funding in under 5 minutes.
Their approval rate is over 94% and they typically don’t require personal guarantees for Rent–Try–Buy funding under $100,000.